Pressmeddelandet i sin helhet:
Following extensive feedback from a large group of Xc owners, as well as our own experience over the last 10 years, 2019 will see the launch of the X-Yachts 40 Years Anniversary edition of the Xc Range.
Today the Xcruising line encompasses five models – Xc 35, Xc 38, Xc 42, Xc 45 and Xc 50 and are all based on the same principles – a moderate hull shape with increased displacement, allowing for larger engines, batteries, tanks and anchoring gear.
They share deep sections, and a forward ‘V’ shape to minimize slamming and make for a comfortable motion when going through waves, either under power or sail.
Designed for long-distance passages, the Xcruising line features extensive teak decking, and a wide choice of windscreen, sprayhood and bimini options.
Tips från gamla ägare
The Anniversary Edition of the Xc’s builds upon the success of the Xcruising range with an updated specification implementing improvements from feedback gathered from a fleet of over 300 Xc yachts worldwide.
What’s new? From this edition of the Xc’s and onwards, the Xc models are built using epoxy infusion in the hull.
Starkt och styvt
X-Yachts hulls are post-cured or “oven-baked” to improve structural properties of the composite. Epoxy resin has higher mechanical and thermal stability than traditional polyester resins.
Added value to this production method is weight reduction and increased stability.
Exterior upgrades include:
1. Vacuum-infused oven-baked epoxy hull o new optional jib self-tacker design.
2. New optional composite bowsprit. New colorways.
3. New option for the alternative synthetic teak, Flexiteak.
Interior upgrades include:
1. Nordic oak furniture and new upholstery types o new cushion design.
2. New interior fittings throughout.
3. Systems upgrade highlights include new tank displays showing remaining volume in litres upgraded ambient lighting.